We all prefer it when life is simple, but sometimes that’s not the case.
Our experienced team can help you with more complex estates, including:
- Probate of a Will that hasn’t been correctly signed or witnessed (known as an informal Will);
- Probate of a Will that has been lost or destroyed, but which wasn’t revoked by the Testator;
- if you’re not certain that the deceased was of full mental capacity when the Will was signed;
- advice if the Will is vague, unclear or may not be valid;
- applications on behalf of a minor beneficiary or creditor of the estate;
- where the executor or administrator of an estate dies without having completed administration of the estate.
HOW WE CAN HELP
Start by booking a consultation.
Our team will meet with you to discuss your requirements and come up with a plan. After the consultation, we’ll give you a written quote for any other services.
Unsure which service is right for you?
Our friendly and experienced team can help you decide.
WHY CHOOSE US
Our experience enables us to provide great service at competitive prices.
Deferred payment option available
Need help with an estate?
Our plain-English legal guide has comprehensive and practical advice to help you to take charge and finalise the estate.
- The duties and tasks of an executor are clearly and simply explained.
- Helpful chapters cover every stage of the estate, from organising the funeral to making the final distributions of money and property.
NEED TO TALK?
Our bright and highly trained team members will anticipate your needs and exceed your expectations.
We will respond to your online enquiry within one business dayOnline enquiry
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
Arrange a consultation with one of our friendly and experienced team membersBook now