Once you have a grant, you’ll need to collect the assets, pay liabilities, distribute the estate to the beneficiaries – and all the little jobs in between!
This is no small feat and can be overwhelming if you’ve never done it before. Our experienced probate team can offer as much help as you need.
Delegate the management of the estate to us in its entirety, or engage us for advice and assistance on an as-needed basis.
Consider our estate administration services below, or arrange a consultation for help with:
- inheritance and Will disputes;
- agreements to change the division of the estate (Deeds of Family Arrangement);
- interpreting the terms of a Will;
- collecting, selling and transferring the estate’s assets.
From getting the grant to administering the whole estate, our team can offer as much help as you need.
Ask us for a quote
Our concierge package provides a complete estate administration service. We’ll finalise the estate quickly, effectively and at a fixed price.
This package includes:
- Advertising for creditors
- Notifying the Australian Taxation Office, applying for a tax file number and completing a straightforward estate tax return
- Closing estate bank accounts
- Completing a transmission application
- Redeeming aged care accommodation bond
- Claiming superannuation death benefits
- Paying the estate’s liabilities
- Verifying the identity of the beneficiaries
- Arranging interim and final distributions
If it’s just the real estate conveyancing you need help with, we offer:
- Survivorship applications
- Transmission applications
- Transfers to beneficiaries
- Real estate settlements
Estate administration consultation
Meet with us for tailored advice.
We’ll give you a quote for any further services after the consultation.
Unsure which service is right for you?
Our friendly and experienced team can help you decide.
Need help with an estate?
Our plain-English legal guide has comprehensive and practical advice to help you to take charge and finalise the estate.
- The duties and tasks of an executor are clearly and simply explained.
- Helpful chapters cover every stage of the estate, from organising the funeral to making the final distributions of money and property.
WHY CHOOSE US
Our experience enables us to provide great service at competitive prices.
Deferred payment option available
NEED TO TALK?
Our bright and highly trained team members will anticipate your needs and exceed your expectations.
We will respond to your online enquiry within one business dayOnline enquiry
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
Arrange a consultation with one of our friendly and experienced team membersBook now